Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have the hard cab if so how do you like it and how easy do the doors pop off for summer riding. like the idea of sliding window easy cooler access.lol Mines been on back order just wanted some comments and pics if anyone has some my email is [email protected] thanks!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I believe we have a few Canadian members that have the hard cab. Give it some time and someone will post up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
does anybody have the hard cab if so how do you like it and how easy do the doors pop off for summer riding. like the idea of sliding window easy cooler access.lol Mines been on back order just wanted some comments and pics if anyone has some my email is [email protected] thanks!
I have a hard cab the doors come off real easy but install a little harder if you shorten the top pin by .25 or so it helps to align the pins easier. I like my cab but it is far from leak proof in fact I don't think it could keep a cat out of your lunch. Kinda like a ford the snow blows right through the cab

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats discouraging i was hoping the hard cab was sealed a little better for that kinda money the soft cab for the HDX sucks i couldnt keep it heated for anything was hopin the hard cab was better i'm hopin to be able to go riding this winter with my 17mth old boy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I bought mine, the dealer had a XTZ set up with the full Hard Cab, including the heater and Windshield wiper. I thought it was pretty slick, and from sitting in it it appeared to be sealed well. But for the $4800.00 for the cab + $450.00 for the Wiper and another $695.00 for the Heater, I settled on just the heater and the soft cab, and yes it barely slows the snow down, the 700 runs fairly cool, and the heater isn't keeping up. But it is better then no heat.
-23 celius (-10 F)here yesterday morning!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
A lot of the air leaks can be sealed up there is a big gap under the hood just below the windshield and around the steering post too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts