Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey guys has any one installed/used a dial-a-jet on a carbed Prowler? I am thinking about trying one out. Going from the dunes to 10,000 feet would be really easy from what I have read. Any thoughts??
Waste of good money, I tried one on a Rhino I owned a few years ago. You'd be better off buying jets as I did in the long run....

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I just had a 2006 800 motor lined up for 2200.00 shipped.Complete with harness,computer,dash,and drive lines.The deal fell through on their side due to the fact that the guy decided to rebuild the bike.I do not know a accurate price for the 650.My opinion is to buy a wrecked one and sell the good parts off of it.The axles,diffs,racks,suspension arms,etc bring good money.And of course your stock motor will bring good money.When I did my swap after i had sold everything and did the math it had cost me 1000.00-1200.00 dollars.And that is buying the wrecked bike.Going and getting it.Doing the swap myself.Selling off all the parts I did not need.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't know about install on a UTV/ATV, but when I worked at the dealership, we sold and installed lots of dial-a-jet systems on snowmobiles (we're close to the mountains) and everyone seemed very pleased with them. The only thing I added to their system was at the end of the intake hose I/we installed the PCV filter from and older chevy small block ($2.00 at any auto parts shop) to filter debris from entering the hose.
Saved rejetting for our customers anyway! Just change the sleeve and go!
Hammer

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't know about install on a UTV/ATV, but when I worked at the dealership, we sold and installed lots of dial-a-jet systems on snowmobiles (we're close to the mountains) and everyone seemed very pleased with them. The only thing I added to their system was at the end of the intake hose I/we installed the PCV filter from and older chevy small block ($2.00 at any auto parts shop) to filter debris from entering the hose.
Saved rejetting for our customers anyway! Just change the sleeve and go!
Hammer

Thank you for the info. I am going to call the company and talk with them a bit about this product.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts