Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tip 15% if the service is good when we eat out. I give my mail women a $10-20 tip at Christmas time depending on how many pkg a year she brings up my drive way to my house that saves me from going to the post office some 10 miles away. Also she is a temp .

But what tics me off is the paper deliver man and women who puts a note in the paper and sticks it in my box and ask if we would like to tip them..
I know these people do not make much and most of them ruin thier cars ,,but ? I don't know ,,what do you think. Am I a Scrooge? gp

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I tip 15% if the service is good when we eat out. I give my mail women a $10-20 tip at Christmas time depending on how many pkg a year she brings up my drive way to my house that saves me from going to the post office some 10 miles away. Also she is a temp .

But what tics me off is the paper deliver man and women who puts a note in the paper and sticks it in my box and ask if we would like to tip them..
I know these people do not make much and most of them ruin thier cars ,,but ? I don't know ,,what do you think. Am I a Scrooge? gp
Cancel the paper and read it online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts