Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
From Tallahassee but we mostly ride in Tennessee, KY. in the hills. you can join us for one of those trips if ya want.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in SW Florida...just got my '09 700EFI a few weeks ago. It's replacing my buggies - got tired of always having to fix something.

But we hit most of the mudholes around the Southern part of the state - Triple Canopy, RYC, Devils Garden...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
How do you get away with leaving the kids at home?

My son told me if the prowler is moving he is in it.

I have never been able to take it out without him!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do you get away with leaving the kids at home?

My son told me if the prowler is moving he is in it.

I have never been able to take it out without him!
LOL - good call. My 3 month old of course cant go yet, but my daughter is only 2 1/2, so we can bribe her still with ice cream while she stays at her grandma's :). But she loves to ride too. But a little to young for a longer day and its pretty damn hot here in FL now too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Triple Canopy is pretty good. Definitely lots of mud, trails here and there.

Most of the "parks" down here are setup mainly for mudding. There are some good trails at RYC though, but they get rutted pretty quickly.

I've only had my AC out at Devils Garden, which is the newest "park" out near Clewiston. It's brand new and is still very sandy but its a good setup. Has a huge swimming hole with a beach that is completely fenced off so people can lounge around and not worry about vehicles flying by.

All the "parks" I've been too are family friendly, but you have to remember with a few thousand people in attendance it's going to get nuts. I have plenty of friends that bring their families though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It definitely can...I've found though that the slicker, sloppier stuff is a lot easier to clean off and get out than sandy, [email protected]$$ mud.

That first weekend at Devils Garden was nothing but sandy crap and it took me almost 4 hours once I got home to really get it all out. Every time I opened a panel or got one part of the Cat clean, I'd find another spot where it was building up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doles, Georgia....Name of the place is Creekbottom trail ride, somewhere between 1300 and 1800 acres of everything. They have dry trails, mud holes and of course our favorite the creeks but you better keep your snorkles close to the roof for those. Next ride is in three weeks I believe, it's posted on their website.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Im in Bama (Roll Tide!!);) and i have a couple of local places. But i love going to Royal Blue and Coal Creek in Tennessee. Trying to plan a May trip now:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in North Port..Sarasota county. I mostly ride at RYC also. Been wanting to try devils garden but all my friends arnt interested. RYC is family orriented, lots of real deal 5th wheels and tow haulers. Ill be out there all 4 days of memorial day weekend, if anyone wants to meet up let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts