Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have done so many builds over the past few months that we are now up to our eye balls in stock take off parts! Most of the stock take off parts have not seen anything but the inside of a freight truck. Post up any part that you may need/want and I will get you a price if we have it. Some of the parts on the list are:

- Plastic Pieces
- Wheels and Tires
- Seats
- Cages
- Intakes
- Exhaust
- Suspension Components

Be sure to hit me up any time at 800-708-9803 or just drop me a PM. We will be blowing this stuff out at garage sale prices. Thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
17 Posts
any shocks that will fit an 06 650? Not sure if the new 650's had the same size shocks but I know the 1000's are bigger and won't work. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Do you have a full set of take off OEM wheels & tires for a 2009 Prowler XTZ?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please send me a PM with your request. I have found that this is more popular then I had thought it would be. I will get back to all of you as fast as I can. Thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys I had said I will have some obsolete products for you that we are going to blow out so here it is. Brands vary from PRP, DJ Safety, Mastercraft, and Dragonfire. I have many different colors (Red, Silver, Blue, Black) and styles (3”, 2”, Y, H,) along with a whole box full of sub belts (crotch belt) some are used/dirty and some are new either way each belt is Only $45!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts