Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today Todd from Dragonfire is in Dubai. We are truly a global company and we are extending our great products to other parts of the world constantly. Dubai has had a great friendship with Dragonfire racing and with the amount of riding they got it is just starting to take off! I will post up daily entries with video and pic’s of this adventure.

This is where Todd is staying:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya those guys take our exchange rate and laugh straight to the bank and build some of the coolest rides around, our Comodo Dragon rail is already over there along with about 20 Teryx's with the works.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not any riding pictures as of yet but check out were Todd has been kicking back. For some reason when I think Dubai I don’t think fishing. They have been hanging out on an amazing yacht that comes with a sick smaller side kick… a 44 foot 90MPH specialized ocean fishing boat! He threw in some pictures of this indoor shark diving, we will have to see if Todd pulls a Fantasy Factory on us. Looks like he has been having a great time and making some good friends this might mean you will be seeing more of Dragonfire Racing soon in Dubai. Check out this scenery and the obvious growth in this city make it easy to see why powersports are not the only thing getting big in Dubai.
Map:

The dingy:

Too much rod not enough camera frame:

Leave it to the professionals:

View from the Dingy:

44 Foot 90 MPH Fishing boat…Get…R’…Done!

Blowin Up!

Dragonfire’s New Jet!

Dubai Petting Zoo:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All work and no play. That’s the Dragonfire way…Kinda! Todd is gearing up for the F1 race set to happen in 2 days over there, should be quite the event. I’m growing concerned with how much Todd likes Dubai though he might be getting a little too comfy out there…?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts