Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LED LIGHT BARS!!!
We are doing a onetime special offer for our LED light bars. We are offering the 18” LED bar for $595!!! And we are offering the massive 42” LED bar for an astounding $1095!!! As you can imagine I can only offer this for a limited time, so limited in fact that I can only give this price for 10 of each size! Hit me up with any questions at 800-708-9803 or just drop me a PM Thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I have quite a few guys interested and I can only sell 10 of each size so anyone interested shoot me a PM that way when the line gets going I'll get you taken care of first. Thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
463 Posts
hey guys I got he seats. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Chris, huge thanks from me here!!!!! My name is Rick we met at the Dune Tour! You and your GM really took care of me with the steering wheel!!! I am sorry i don't remember his name?? But the customer service I received from Dragonfire was the best!!!! You guys saved my trip and kept me riding!!! Thank you very much!!! Dragonfire rocks in my book!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris, huge thanks from me here!!!!! My name is Rick we met at the Dune Tour! You and your GM really took care of me with the steering wheel!!! I am sorry i don't remember his name?? But the customer service I received from Dragonfire was the best!!!! You guys saved my trip and kept me riding!!! Thank you very much!!! Dragonfire rocks in my book!
Rick good to see you out there again bummer we couldn't hook up for a ride. Give me a call at 800-708-9803 if you still want to talk about some parts for the Glamis rig. Thanks, Chris.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts