Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Dragonfire Stimulus Package

7K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  DRAGONFIRERACING 
#1 ·

We have had a great time here at Dragonfire putting out new products faster than ever and we are truly becoming a one stop shop for all your UTV needs. We pride ourselves on making the best of the best products. And now more than ever we want you to ride with the same performance, strength, and style that we do... So it's time to make some changes! From now until Christmas for the first time ever, YOU tell us what you want on sale and we will do our best to make it happen. We will be selecting one of the suggestions every week and posting a SUPER SALE! on that particular item for a WEEK! To make it better we will pay the shipping! Be sure to keep up to date on all of our new products at www.Dragonfireracing.com The president of Dragonfire has spoken and Dragonfire is the team making some real Change!

Be sure to PM me or shoot me a call at 800-708-9803 with any questions. Thanks,

See less See more
#3 ·
You Have GREAT Products! I just wish I could pay for them. Keep it it up with the great products.

#9 ·
Special of the Week!!!

Sale Price Of $160 to your Door!

DragonFire Bolt on Racing quick release Steering Wheel –
Add Style, Comfort and Protection to your ride. This kit allows you to remove you steering wheel in seconds, allowing you to get in and out of your car with ease, as well as take your steering wheel in with you at night. A theft deterrent that is race inspired. Quick Release comes with a New DragonFire Racing 340 MM Steering Wheel, Billet Quick Release, and Spline Adapter.

#11 ·
I got up to 53 mph.just by installing this set up.That is a 3 mph. increase.
Special of the Week!!!

Sale Price Of $160 to your Door!

DragonFire Bolt on Racing quick release Steering Wheel –
Add Style, Comfort and Protection to your ride. This kit allows you to remove you steering wheel in seconds, allowing you to get in and out of your car with ease, as well as take your steering wheel in with you at night. A theft deterrent that is race inspired. Quick Release comes with a New DragonFire Racing 340 MM Steering Wheel, Billet Quick Release, and Spline Adapter.

#23 ·
Thanks DFR, just ordered mine. Sounds like it's the exact setup I need.

#29 ·

Dragonfire Racing Billet 3 pain Mirror Sale of the Week $160!

This is our billet 3 panel mirror. It gives you a little bit of flash and a whole lot of safety giving you a very wide view of what’s behind you. A must for doing street legal applications, and for keeping an eye on the kids. Hit me up with any questions or just shoot me a PM. Thanks, Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.