Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word on the street is that we are now Baja 1000 Champs! I’m going to start gathering info and Pic’s and drink some coffee but then I’ll jump on and tell you guy’s all about it. I know all the guy’s are glad to hear their hard work paid off

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Word on the street is that we are now Baja 1000 Champs! I’m going to start gathering info and Pic’s and drink some coffee but then I’ll jump on and tell you guy’s all about it. I know all the guy’s are glad to hear their hard work paid off
Congratulations, I followed your IRC track and kept up with the weatherman. Both the DFR cars were awesome. The way you all overtook the Jeepspeeds by RM65 or so was pretty impressive. I think you proved that UTVs are real racers and can hold their own on the Baja.
Again, congratulations for making such a good showing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man I'm gathering up all the info so far all I know is that our Nessy finished around 3 hours in front of the rest of the class and the Nessy we built for ITP (the production one) had a great running but ran into issues with the pickup in the fuel tank and they kept running out of gas. At one point during the race the pit had closed forcing them to go find a gas station during the race in the UTV Haha they ended up running over the time limit but they did make it all the way to the finish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts