Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What we know about the future Polaris General challenger

If you were worried that the newly formed Textron Off Road was going to play it safe in the ATV/UTV industry, it’s looking more and more like those fears are unfounded. Textron Off Road appears to have big plans – especially when it comes to UTVs. Case in point is the upcoming Textron Havoc.

The Textron Havoc is aimed squarely at the Polaris General. While there are other Sport-Utility crossover machines out there like the Yamaha Wolverine and Kawasaki Teryx, the Havoc is looking to one-up the General in the power department. While there are rumors out there with claims of 110+ or even 120 horsepower, we asked Textron and all they would tell us is that the Havoc will produce more than 100 horsepower.

Check out the video here: Early Look at the Textron Havoc + Video - ATV.com

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Ok, that caught my attention! I would like to see more.

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
I keep looking for more on the engine specs! from 80-130 hp out of the same block! I have several options on my Prowler, 1) Don't ever touch it again! (that ain't gonna happen!), 2) Sell it as is and get something new (Same as 1!), 3) Look for a suitable powertrain that would work on my Prowler!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts