Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2009 Prowler XT 650 I want to do an oil change, filter...etc.
I have no paperwork on where these are located, and can't seem to locate a service manual for my model online. I have no dealers with service depts around me...most have gone out of business. Can anyone tell me how to get to thse service areas? I have looked under the front cowling, and raised the back truck...ugh!!#@#$ No luck...please help!!
Al Talking Rock, GA

·
Registered
199 Posts
K&T Parts House Lawn Mower Parts and Chain Saw & Trimmer Parts
Here is where you can download a new manuel for your machine, got mine from there took a while to down load so you have to be patient with it. P.S. screen may look like it froze(blank PDF file page) but will pop up after down load. May not do that when you do it, just saying thats what my computer did..
Site says lawnmower parts but they have the service manuels for Artic Cats..
Hope this helps..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have just bought a 2009 Prowler XT 650 I want to do an oil change, filter...etc.
I have no paperwork on where these are located, and can't seem to locate a service manual for my model online. I have no dealers with service depts around me...most have gone out of business. Can anyone tell me how to get to thse service areas? I have looked under the front cowling, and raised the back truck...ugh!!#@#$ No luck...please help!!
Al Talking Rock, GA
Welcome to the site, There are so many Great people on the site to Help.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are right! Many people on the forum that help out. I think I have found the information I needed to change the oil etc! Thanks a bunch guys!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts