Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new to this forum although I am active in some others. I have owned a side by side machine since 2008 and have enjoyed many hours of fun with my family. My first side by side was a Kawasaki Teryx 4 but a few years ago I bought a used Arctic Cat Prowler.

Its a different machine but we like it all the same and the extra machine gives my family of six ability to ride together.

In 2014 I developed a gas pedal attachment for side by side machines in order to maximize throttle control, reduce foot and ankle fatigue and increase safety. We love the side by side community and I didn't realize how many owned arctic cat prowlers.

In case you're wondering I do make gas pedal attachments for the prowler and would love to get this awesome accessory into the Prowler community. Having added the throttle-MAXX to my prowler and used it since my first ride, I hope I can get a few prowler owners to give throttle-MAXX a try and tell me what you think.

Either way, these forums are cool and I love to see where people ride and the fun they have.
:)

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
While we do like new members, offering items on your first post is somewhat suspect as to motive. If you are trying to sell a product, you need to apply as a vendor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts