Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Nice looking exhaust! I keep following the Sport FB section! See some great looking machines! I'm bsack with the LTE system, spaced the discs with SS washers, I now have a deep throb sounding exhaust! I really like it, and when you get on it, it really starts to sing!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking exhaust! I keep following the Sport FB section! See some great looking machines! I'm bsack with the LTE system, spaced the discs with SS washers, I now have a deep throb sounding exhaust! I really like it, and when you get on it, it really starts to sing!
RD How many washers are you running now,I think I had 6 on each side.....

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Installed Dragonfire Backbone bars,There made to connect to my rear bumper............I noticed here lately with a few things I have bought, Dragonfire might be on the pricey side but there products are top notch,and they're all made in the USA.....

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
They do have some nice products! Always get what you pay for!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Wait a minute.....didn't I read a while back you were done :laugh:

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Well you know how he is! That is a work in progress thing, never really done as new things hit the market. I think we all have that! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
looks good ..

don't remember .. how is the halo bar configured in that W-Cat ? does it need help like the square tube fram w/X bar Prowler ? [like the two bars I welded in on mine]

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks good ..

don't remember .. how is the halo bar configured in that W-Cat ? does it need help like the square tube fram w/X bar Prowler ? [like the two bars I welded in on mine]
Gary the halo bar in my sport is designed different than the prowler,but it's not bend proof either...its 1 3/4'' dia

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Still don't understand the X bracing on a Prowler! I added perimeter bars to mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts