Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1XT from a dealer. Despite its age,it is new with factory warranty. They are offering a five year extended warranty from Zurich for about a thousand dollars. I typically avoid extended warranties, but would be interested in other opinions and experiences.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I just purchased a 2007 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1XT from a dealer. Despite its age,it is new with factory warranty. They are offering a five year extended warranty from Zurich for about a thousand dollars. I typically avoid extended warranties, but would be interested in other opinions and experiences.
Well, You have to decide do I want to spend the grand now? Or if the engine blows up in 2 years, Do I want to spend 2500 bucks now?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Has anyone had to battle the insurance company to get them to honor a warranty claim?
I wont buy and aftermarket warranty because of the problems I seen with them when I was a Ford Tech, They use any reason NOT to pay a Claim.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I wont buy and aftermarket warranty because of the problems I seen with them when I was a Ford Tech, They use any reason NOT to pay a Claim.

Hey Joes5091 on the other thread, (http://www.prowlertalk.net/forums/ar...nty-ya-na.html) you said that you WOULD buy the warranty because of your experience as a ford tech...
"All I can tell you as a Retired Ford Tech, when customers would come back in the shop and ask if they should get an extended warranty all I can say is HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!! Even thou I made less money doing warranty work, It could pay for itself the first time you use it. GET IT!"

But in this thead you say the opposite, what gives? :) What Changed in a few days? LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts