Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Any thoughts on the extended warranty offered through Arctic Cat?
I just a new Wildcat Sport,it has a 6 month warranty,for a 44 month extended warranty was gonna cost me 1,099 dollars,that would start after the 6 month warranty was up.then they offered less amount of month warranty's also.....they all cover motor, transmission,and the electrical component's....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just a new Wildcat Sport,it has a 6 month warranty,for a 44 month extended warranty was gonna cost me 1,099 dollars,that would start after the 6 month warranty was up.then they offered less amount of month warranty's also.....they all cover motor, transmission,and the electrical component's....

So you went with the extended warranty then?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I think the average shop price for Arctic Cat is $50-$80 per hour. If the extended warranty is good and not a lot of loopholes it may be worth the price. I don't know the details of the extended warranty to check out the fine print.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have 6 months to decide,but if i want it i have to do it before the 6 months are up.
Better ride it like hell for 6 months, Break whatever might get broke.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 6 months to decide,but if i want it i have to do it before the 6 months are up.

The dealer didn't even mention the extended warranty to me for my Prowler. Anyone know of the cost on a 700 HDX? Bought it in February so I guess I can still purchase one. How do I go about that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts