Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE a 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX 700 H1 Camo with 889 miles and 121 hours. It has a full windshield, soft bimini top, 2" highlifter lift kit, 28" Swamplite tires, new Evo Bear claw brake pads all around, and fresh Arctic Cat oil/oil filter, and front/rear differential oil. Located in Shelbyville, TN 37160........$7800

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nice looking ride. Good luck with the sale. So, what's the toy that gonna replace it?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2014 Wildcat X has already kicked it out of the garage and into the barn lol

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
2014 Wildcat X has already kicked it out of the garage and into the barn lol
That's right. Sorry, I did see that in another thread. Nice looking Prowler, though. Should sell quick.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
FOR SALE a 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX 700 H1 Camo with 889 miles and 121 hours. It has a full windshield, soft bimini top, 2" highlifter lift kit, 28" Swamplite tires, new Evo Bear claw brake pads all around, and fresh Arctic Cat oil/oil filter, and front/rear differential oil. Located in Shelbyville, TN 37160........$7800
Hope you sell......in your own opinion what was your PRO'S and Con's on your prowler.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES the Wildcat and Prowler are completely different animals but both very nice machines. I don't really have anything bad to say about the Prowler, the reason I bought the Wildcat is because when I sat in it and drove it I totally fell in love lol.

Prowler Pros= There are many many things that can be said, it's an awesome machine for hunting, farming, just cruising around, and it's more then capable on trails (especially when you add a lift and bigger/better tires).

Prowler Cons= The only cons I can think of is on the trail riding side of things and they would include ground clearance, suspension travel, the seats riding so high in the machine, and the high center of gravity. Another big con is the lack of accessories available on the market.

All this being said I personally feel like a Prowler is a great all around SxS and I recommend them.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
YES the Wildcat and Prowler are completely different animals but both very nice machines. I don't really have anything bad to say about the Prowler, the reason I bought the Wildcat is because when I sat in it and drove it I totally fell in love lol.

Prowler Pros= There are many many things that can be said, it's an awesome machine for hunting, farming, just cruising around, and it's more then capable on trails (especially when you add a lift and bigger/better tires).

Prowler Cons= The only cons I can think of is on the trail riding side of things and they would include ground clearance, suspension travel, the seats riding so high in the machine, and the high center of gravity. Another big con is the lack of accessories available on the market.

All this being said I personally feel like a Prowler is a great all around SxS and I recommend them.
Great feed back.......I agree it is an all around great machine......they just need better suspension..........

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
X'2! I'm to old to switch, and just now getting my Prowler how I want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts