Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lookin for factory rear shocks (I keep breaking them, and don't want to spent a grand for new ones). Also looking for factory exhaust header. All for '08 650 xt. Have CRF450/650 prowler homemade custom exhaust that is too loud for my old ears! got hp but not worth the noise. exhaust.jpg

·
Registered
491 Posts
what size cat is that ? i see dual pipes is it a 1000? havnt seen one in that color...... i have factory xtz shocks with 350# springs for sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 650 xt. duals came off my sons crf450. too loud now. springs would be good too as long as it is complete assembly. I keep breaking my shock rods where they are "welded" to the top eye.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If just the header pipe, it's P/N 0512-427 $70. Stock rear can is $193.
Rear shock cylinders & bushings are (no coils) P/N 0404-115 and are $50/each on Babbitt's. Just FYI...

Post some pics of the exhaust. I've been ebaying and have scored a couple of TRX400 slip-on's that are practically brand new I was going to toy with doing something similar. Time to catch back up on my aluminum welding skills... Seems the older 650's are on the forgotten back burner.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts