Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry to be out of the picture for so long. Was thrashing to get a project done that my son and I were doing. Here is some pics. of the 2006 raptor 700 that we just rebuilt. My son is a pretty big guy at 6-2 and 280 lbs so he needs to cheat a little to keep the 150 lb. guys he races in check. So here is a 880 cc long rod ball bearing turbo raptor at 10 lbs of boost.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
As always very nice work Chris. Your son is very lucky to have a dad that likes to go fast.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here is a 1/2 throttle launch and a 3/4 throttle run. YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

chris,,

Would you mind telling what you do as for working on these fast hot rod Atv's .. Is it that your Football Player size Son needs a bigger engine to race or ?? I see the movie of a Atv roaring by in the dark ,,but I just dont know whats happening other than its a test run or something .

Looks like a blast and fun to follow you on and watch the You Tube movie of it ,,I am probably the only on one here that doesn't know a whole lot about what you are doing ,,so how about ,,just for me buddy.. GP

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh yes it can handle a lot more. They are running this exact motor in Australia with 35 psi on it. The bikes make 210 hp to the tire at 35 pounds.
:eek: WOW!!!! :eek:
Mental note to self: Don't screw with turboed Raptors....

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure I will tell you what ever you want to know. I just don't know what your first question was asking. As far as your second question it was just some seat time for him out at our local sand drag track.
chris,,

Would you mind telling what you do as for working on these fast hot rod Atv's .. Is it that your Football Player size Son needs a bigger engine to race or ?? I see the movie of a Atv roaring by in the dark ,,but I just dont know whats happening other than its a test run or something .

Looks like a blast and fun to follow you on and watch the You Tube movie of it ,,I am probably the only on one here that doesn't know a whole lot about what you are doing ,,so how about ,,just for me buddy.. GP

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sure I will tell you what ever you want to know. I just don't know what your first question was asking. As far as your second question it was just some seat time for him out at our local sand drag track.
Just wondering if you are a Racer and Machanic on on ATV's and UTVs .
Do you build bigger and faster engines for your son ,,just things like that ..

How fast was your son going ,,60 MPH ? I have no idea about the racing part ,,just haulng wood ,gravel and things around the place here.. I did run through some pretty big mud holes ..My speedometer shows I think 110 but unless I get onto the country road and put the peddle to the metal ,I have no idea what speed I could reach.. GP

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a do it yourselfer for the most part. Just seems like you can get a better price that way. We did not build the motor but had it built to our specs. We did however build the rest of the bike including the turbo set up and fuel system.
He was doing 67 mph on that run. As far as your speed o meter going to 110 I think that is km. Yours should top out at around 50 mph on a flat run.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
That is agreat way to spend time with your Son, Watching him be the fastest quad at the drags is the frosting!! Well done as usual and pics and video never do these machines justice. He was hauling azz, at less than full throttle is what that video was all about, testing and tuning, well done brotha

You are a great dad!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts