Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's one day early,but happy fathers day to all the dads out there.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks! Happy fathers day to all the dads out there!

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Yeah, they have impacted us greatly! Many Thanks Dad

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
well I got a good gift , my Daughter showed up last night for a week .... they drove 14 hrs. to Coeur d'Alene from Reno/Sparks area to visit my northern slice of heaven :)
got a nice ride in the woods planned for today for them ... they brought their new quad [first ride. first quad] so well take a very easy fire road only ride for the first outing. show them some local to the home site "back country" ... I get to forest service roads directly from my place via a 2 mile pavement / dirt ride.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I got a good gift , my Daughter showed up last night for a week .... they drove 14 hrs. to Coeur d'Alene from Reno/Sparks area to visit my northern slice of heaven :)
got a nice ride in the woods planned for today for them ... they brought their new quad [first ride. first quad] so well take a very easy fire road only ride for the first outing. show them some local to the home site "back country" ... I get to forest service roads directly from my place via a 2 mile pavement / dirt ride.
What kind of quad did they buy.my daughter also spent the weekend at my house.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
King Quad 700 CC I believe, I didn't look but size says a 700 ... they bought a new old stock one, I think it's a 2011 new unit. bright yellow poke ya in the eye color lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
King Quad 700 CC I believe, I didn't look but size says a 700 ... they bought a new old stock one, I think it's a 2011 new unit. bright yellow poke ya in the eye color lol
They won't be disappointed, I had an 2005 Suzuki king quad twin peaks. And let me tell you something. Wow. Road like it was riding on air. Power was amazing. In 05 mine shut down at 73mph. And riding wheelies very balanced and smooth, once the front ends up it will stay up till you want it to go down. It's an a,aging utility quad that runs like a sport quad. The tires on it (oem) if they are, will get eat off very quickly.

Make sure they enjoy it, I miss mine.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should make them a real nice quad gary,probably got a great deal on a 2 year old left over.:)

·
Registered
338 Posts
In finland fathers day is in november. But thanks anyway ;)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In finland fathers day is in november. But thanks anyway ;)
Well tusu I guess you have two fathers day now.one in finland and one on prowlertalk.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts