Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What site can I go to, to buy plastic fenders for my 2006 H1 prowler 650? Got a little crazy last week and broke the ones ones on the passenger side off. Mama is not happy. Help me please.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I do a lot of online shopping for parts from OEM Parts: Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, Arctic Cat, Suzuki.

But the best thing to do is to go to their website get the oem part number and then go into the google shopping tab. Type in arctic cat then part number then click sort by price and boom you have some of the best prices you may ever find on that part. Google even checks ebay and amazon. But due to the way parts are listed on amazon and ebay I would recommend doing the same above search on their pages as well.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Until the next ride!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
what site can i go to, to buy plastic fenders for my 2006 h1 prowler 650? Got a little crazy last week and broke the ones ones on the passenger side off. Mama is not happy. Help me please.
i busted a lower rear fender and the lower front and it was only around 25 dollars a piece through a/c.not to hateful.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I tore away the front driver lower and bent the holding bracket .. re-attached even though the mount holes were "opened" a lil I used fender washers to re-attach and they have been just fine for a couple thousand trail miles .. and the fender washers don't look out of place in fact ya hardly see them .. just bend the holding bracket back before re-attachment

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
I bent a front fender bracket, and they are easy to reshape back to original, had a gouge in the hood that I repaired using feather lite filler, used AC spray touch up paint and it worked just fine. I've repaired broken plastics by melting the pieces back together, or by using MarGlass to glue them back together. MarGlass doe's a great job on repairing the plastic pieces IE: floorboard bolt holes! Seems to be a common problem! I've repaired the upper bolt holes on mine and you can not tell where the repair was!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
don't believe I ever heard of Marglass … have to find some info and try it out …

My dually got the mud flap ripped off the fender .. tore out a 2" chunk of the fender with it … fortunately didn't tear off/severely damage it .. but the piece that it tore off is one of the areas where the inner fender attaches to so I'd like to reattach it and have a strong bond. lady in the parking lot was closer than she thought when turning into the park space by about an inch, same inch that the mud flap hangs out to protect folks driving behind me from rain spray. :(
she was old and couldn't judge the space well, and had a old beater so I figured out real fast no sense getting all pissed she didn't even understand what she did. OH BTW dually replacement fenders are about $1000 each at the steeler

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks Chaz, you helped me out a lot. Now maybe I can get out of the doghouse.:)
That's what this place is for! Glad I could help.

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Members helping Members, can't beat it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts