Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally had my rear cage repaired by a friend, and I made a seat bracket and installed rear seats in my Prowler. So I can finally get the whole family out. I also have it ready for my elk hunt coming up.

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
She looks amazing! Great job! Love that the seats and steering wheel trim even match the color of your Prowler.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The RZR seats are pretty comfortable. As far as the cab, there may have been a little color coordinating going on.....:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I bet my wife will like those seats, I'll have pull them up on the laptop when I get home.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
nice job,,,,looks real clean!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
My wife will go for the seats, I found these but I would rather have the red & black or all black.
RZR SEATS

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sweet looking ride … assume the long gun mounts are to just get ya there Eh

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Very nice job Shane,really clean looking,the inside looks awesome.......again great job buddy....................:):) I will post your pictures on my F/B Club.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
now you need to get it out of the gararge and get it a little dirty:eek::D:D lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
WOW looks like it has never been driven.

·
Registered
518 Posts
That is a sharp lookin kitty cat.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'm tempted to buy these seats, Shane I see the pics in your album show all black seats and the ones on this posts are black & red. Is there a difference in the way they fit or something I should be aware of on different models?
Pair Black RZR Seats

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Color doesn't matter. They all fit the same. In fact, I believe the 1000 seats mount the same as earlier models. So if you find a set of 1000 seats, you could go that route too.

Not sure how hot they sell back there, but maybe you could offer the guy $75 for the pair and see if he would take it.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Color doesn't matter. They all fit the same. In fact, I believe the 1000 seats mount the same as earlier models. So if you find a set of 1000 seats, you could go that route too.

Not sure how hot they sell back there, but maybe you could offer the guy $75 for the pair and see if he would take it.
Sounds good, I saw the different ones in your pics and wasn't sure if they was a reason you changed them. I emailed the guy waiting on him to get back with me.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good, I saw the different ones in your pics and wasn't sure if they was a reason you changed them. I emailed the guy waiting on him to get back with me.
I had to color coordinate.......:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts