Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all the members know that MLH1962/Mike lost one of his fellow Firefighters in the line of duty,services friday.I believe mike is one of the paulbears.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sad news. Will keep his family in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Very sad my prayers for his family

·
Registered
733 Posts
thoughts and prayers go out to mike and also his friend's family.. sad day for sure.. firefighters are every day heroes.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
thoughts and prayers go out to mike and also his friend's family.. sad day for sure.. firefighters are every day heroes.
Yes they are and put their lives on the line for us. God Bless

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
condolences go out to the family and friends. The brotherhood of his co workers will kick in to help the family as they are very tight and supportive thank God .... when my father died [Oakland Ca. police 25 yr. veteran .. died 1973] I could not believe the showing of support for him. and to this day still hear from some of his co-workers.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I just read the story about it online. Very sad. Best wishes to his family and friends....:(

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Sad indeed. Prayers to the surviving family members.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Wow! I haven't been on the site all week, Thank You for your support. Harold was one of the most caring and giving people I know, the type I could trust with anything I own, my family and my life. We've done a lot together from family vacations, bbq's, even our anniversaries are only a few weeks apart. I was a great honor to be asked to be his pallbearer, sad thing is tomorrow it's back to business and I have to page out to cover some of his shifts for the rest of the month....Life goes on.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! I haven't been on the site all week, Thank You for your support. Harold was one of the most caring and giving people I know, the type I could trust with anything I own, my family and my life. We've done a lot together from family vacations, bbq's, even our anniversaries are only a few weeks apart. I was a great honor to be asked to be his pallbearer, sad thing is tomorrow it's back to business and I have to page out to cover some of his shifts for the rest of the month....Life goes on.
Your more than welcome.............Were one big family PROWLERTALK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts