1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
OMG that is pretty!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I talked to Niel a couple of hours ago. He said he thinks these could be in production by next week. He said he would call me tomorrow with more details. I'll post more as I can. Fluidyne is only a short distance from my home.:D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
This could be a group buy if they would do it and the price was right. i will pre pay,,,,if the price is right..

·
Registered
438 Posts
ill have the guys at the shop call and see what we can get set up for dealer pricing today

·
Registered
142 Posts
If this turns into a group buy you can count me in! Looks like the solution to my cooling problem! Now if I could just figure out whats clicking in the front left when i turn :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
If this turns into a group buy you can count me in! Looks like the solution to my cooling problem! Now if I could just figure out whats clicking in the front left when i turn :D

half shaft? :)

count me in if its not too $$$ ..

$plit

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
hey Jim, congrats on the 2nd in the LV race..looks like the radiator held up ok and no overheating? Did you run temp gauges? So when is fluidyne hooking us up? lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just talked to Neal at Fluidyen and the New radiator is ready to ship the price is $540.95 IT IS WORTH IT!!!! This thing has my endorsement I will not run with out in the race car or my pit cars.

Jim [email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts