Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was looking at Ballistic Fabrications site..found something that might be just the needed item for some of ya.

OD Tube Clamp w/ Mounting Tab (Pair) available in 1.5" and 1.75"

BTW a good site for non fabrication folks [without tools to do it yourself or need it now and have no metal on hand :) ] anyway great site to browse and their work is top drawer stuff.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if ya look the site over real good you'll find a bunch of cool stuff

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
O boy another cool site! Thanks Gary

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered a few different tabs/bracket hangers , don't have my tools down here in Reno yet. … I need to hang a single sideband transceiver radio up on the overhead bars , and a LED light bar on the front below the roof height and above my vision line of sight [being very tall I look out much higher than most :) ] .. they have some offset cut brackets that should work out great , now to find a local fab shop / welder to stitch them in place and get a couple projects out of the way.
I'm going to cut a couple slices into the upper windshield so the brackets can stick through but still allow the windshield to open .. might have to glue on some supporting clear lexan so the shield isn't weakened at the slices .. be nothing worse than a lil 70 MPH run and fracture the shield at the cuts.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Yeah, you've been slacking off lately, time to get back to work! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wedding Honey do's keep one busy :) not to mention broke :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts