Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see what all you guys thought would be a good price to sell my prowler. It is a 08xtx with a full cage with top, front and rear seats with belts, clutch kit, efi module, speedworx exhaust, pcp straight air intake, spacers for the wheels, bad A$$ sound system with direct iPod hook up, 2 Acro HID's, two hids at stock lights, Baja front bumper, led brake lights, fiber optic whip, full set of paddles fronts and rears, and I’m sure there is more. Any feedback would be appreciated. It only has 677 miles!!

Thanks Erik (GDEEZ)

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wanted to see what all you guys thought would be a good price to sell my prowler. It is a 08xtx with a full cage with top, front and rear seats with belts, clutch kit, efi module, speedworx exhaust, pcp straight air intake, spacers for the wheels, bad A$$ sound system with direct iPod hook up, 2 Acro HID's, two hids at stock lights, Baja front bumper, led brake lights, fiber optic whip, full set of paddles fronts and rears, and I’m sure there is more. Any feedback would be appreciated. It only has 677 miles!!

Thanks Erik (GDEEZ)
Just for the fun of it ,,let me ask you if you sell it for this amout that I came up by asking you these questions ?

Do this :

Take the total price you paid for it before Options and deduct $2500

Then add up all the options and divide then by 2

Add the results of the options to the depreciated amount .

Would you sell it for this amount? I really don't know what it is worth as I am new to these toys ,,just passing some time and only J/K
I am curious if you dont mind to know if I am anywheres close to what you would sell it for though,
Gopapa

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Oh Eric that is a pretty well put together ride. You sure you wanna do that?
How bout you hit us with what you want and we will tell you what we think?

Thanks Erik (GDEEZ)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to get 10k or 11k out of it. That way I would be on a good start towards a 1000!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that the price for 10k would be lower then the formula that you came up with.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think that the price for 10k would be lower then the formula that you came up with.
Not knowing what you paid for it makes it hard to figure how much depreciation ,,so I had to guess .

Mine is a 2007 and it cost $12000 new ..it had 375 miles on it and looks like it came off the show room floor . I got it for $7000

I looked on Craigs list and the Net for others comparible to mine and then decided that the one I got was a pretty darn good fair deal ..i am sure you do this also ,,just telling you how I came up with my prices on what they are worth..

I am not up on the ones that dont have the dump bed like I think yours is ,,as for difference on pricing . good luck to you I doubt you will have to wait long as nice as it looks and all them options.. gopapa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts