Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else experienced any difficulties on getting on the Forum? I'm having to make 2-3 attempts before it will respond. Just trying to figure out if it is on my end, the MIFI, or the site. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
No problem on my laptop or phone.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Has anybody else experienced any difficulties on getting on the Forum? I'm having to make 2-3 attempts before it will respond. Just trying to figure out if it is on my end, the MIFI, or the site. Thanks
i had once about 2 months ago. cant get in then. i tried about ten times and it said password was incorrect or something like that.
then suddenly i get in and thats it...

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Iam starting to have some problems now.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
none here on my Mac using wifi

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine is intermittent now, so I think I'll go for another ride.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've had it happen a couple times on my work computer (PC) and at home on my Mac where I had to refresh a couple of times to bring it up. Doesn't happen very often.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
im having problems ,i just had to try it 4 times before i got on....mabe the same reson i couldnt load pictures on the last couple days???:confused:

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was beginning to think my well known computer skills were starting to show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks RD

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Just a wild guess but are the ones having trouble using Internet Explorer web browser? I've have opened the site with Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers with no problems but still waiting for IE to work.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
My last post was with Chrome, using Opera now. I finally got IE to open the front page but when I click "New Post" the screen went gray and never opened.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I've been having problems all day on two different computers at home, and initially on my work computer. At work now, and it is working, but still flaky. And I have been using Explorer. I've been able to get on other sites with no problems. Prowlertalk is the only one that is having the issue. Hope it is figured out soon.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
No problems with firefox or my phone I dont use internet explorer

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
im having problems ,i just had to try it 4 times before i got on....mabe the same reson i couldnt load pictures on the last couple days???:confused:
Did you get to work on your doors any tonight...............:p

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts