Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in some square plugs for you outside frame rails to stop them from getting scratched up and filled up with junk? Plus it ads a nice clean look. I can get the for 4 of them 15 bucks shipped to you. That price is for 4 plugs that do the 4 square tubes on you side frame rails Let me know. Joe frame plugs 1.jpg

frame plug 2.jpg

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i am interested
Let me know I will have some in a week. The shipping is priority mail thats why its 5 bucks if you want cheaper shipping let me know.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
put me down for at least 1 set maybe 2. do you have any pics ? do you take pay-pal ?
I can post some pictures tomorrow. To dark to take now. The only thing is Paypal charges 2.9% plus 25 cents.
You will like the look it is really a finished look.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
618 Posts
Are they plastic or metal?

Looking forward to the pics

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kind of like plastic caps for fencing and stuff.[/QThey are inserted into the tubing and overlap the edge the have flexible plastic barbs to hold them in. Im waiting for my wife to email me the pictures so I can post them.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pictures Posted

Would anyone be interested in some square plugs for you outside frame rails to stop them from getting scratched up and filled up with junk? Plus it ads a nice clean look. I can get the for 4 of them 15 bucks shipped to you. That price is for 4 plugs that do the 4 square tubes on you side frame rails Let me know. Joe View attachment 1728

View attachment 1729
Pictures posted.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would anyone be interested in some square plugs for you outside frame rails to stop them from getting scratched up and filled up with junk? Plus it ads a nice clean look. I can get the for 4 of them 15 bucks shipped to you. That price is for 4 plugs that do the 4 square tubes on you side frame rails Let me know. Joe View attachment 1728

View attachment 1729
You Guys that Mud run should really get these keeps the mud out of the frame rails and the ends of the frame rails will stop getting chipped up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts