Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
some pics of my ride.stock....custom stainless steel doors and skid plates...chopped roll cage 5" ..custom windsheild and light bar...custom bed rails..... marine seats...nerf bars..back bumper... tonou cover...and oh ya, a realy big dog! and more on the way

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice ride man!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Nice looking!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to many ideas and not enough time!!! im working on a spare tire mount and doing snorkals and whatever else i can think of.ill post some more pics when im done

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spare tire holder and grill mount

i just finished the spare tire rack and the grill mount.... now im working on snorkals

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Looks Good to Me!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Yeah Don you are right it looks great and I would love to have it but would need a o-ring gasket on the cover to use it.

Todd
I got 2 but what the h&ll, How much?
It's a long winter and I try to work in the warm garage as much as I can!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
finaly done!!! maybe.....................now it can breeth better,can get more flats.....:eek:,i can cook in the woods easzyer:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i found somthing else to biuld....

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
looks like you have made some great improvements. Everybody always asks me why not just buy a rzr they are already made to do what you want to do and I tell them how boring watch me do something I shouldnt be able to do and be amazed.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Yeah Don you are right it looks great and I would love to have it but would need a o-ring gasket on the cover to use it.

Todd
I got 2 but what the h&ll, How much?
It's a long winter and I try to work in the warm garage as much as I can!
I didn't realize I missed your post till now. How about $35,000 delivered? I am still loosing money but what the hell. :D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
better / more pic's of the air intake system please

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill take some more pics tomorrow

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Ive got the bed you need for that trailer. I'm not sure what it would cost to ship its kinda heavy. Ive also got a 4 passenger cage someone can have.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts