Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5500 mi and my front brake pads are gone. i can't find them on the Internet, does anybody have a site to get them from. i have a 08 xtx.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
i dont know where to buy them on the Internet, I would call a local dealer or there a few guys here that can probably order them up for you. Give it a day and see who chimes in.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
I can order them but we dont get any special pricing here the part #
AC1436-

KIT-PAD,BRAKE-SET (TYPE 97)

$47.59

$47.59

$95.18

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI,
If you need AC service I would give Cycle Zone of Wickenburg a call. They have excellent service, and are always willing to help. Give Tim a call next time you need AC service or parts, tell him Seth sent you. I make the drive and it's well worth it. He is all about customer service.

Cycle Zone of Wickenburg
911 E Wickenburg Way
#A
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
(928) 684-0160
yes tim did have the pads on hand, drove from qz to wickenburg to get the brakes. when i put the wheels back on one of the nuts cross threaded, and had to drive to yuma to get parts, 160 mi for 1.50$ in parts. it is surprising how far we drive when it is the only place that has them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
just to let you know, there is a brake company called EBC,(european brake company) that make awesome pads for all sorts of machines, i have them for my prowler xtz, they were actually the part # for the thundercats, but they are the same #'d, but they are way cheaper, and last way longer, and have way better braking power, just my .02

·
Registered
291 Posts
brakes

Try here for brakes

·
Registered
3 Posts
check on ebay. There is a dealer on ebay just search Arctic Cat Prowler. You dont have to buy on ebay they also list their site. I think it's ATVsuperauctions.com. Good deals on alot of prowler parts.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have been getting my genuine Arctic Cat parts from TRi-state Polaris. Yes thats right, i dont know who he gets them from but they are considerably cheaper than parts from AC.Example belt, AC 140.00 approx,tri-state 102.00. 618-833-7744ext. 4 Ask for robbie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts