Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about all the questions guys im new to prowlers. My previous thread stated front end making noise well i think i found the problem. I check the front diff fluid and their was none. So i filled her up and drove around and parked it back in the garage and their was oil all over the bottom. Looked with a flashlight and seen it was coming out of rear of the front diff where the front drive shaft goes into the diff. What needs to be done and how. Sorry again and thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
291 Posts
You have a bad seal, you need to replace it. What arctic cat do you have?

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Sorry about all the questions guys im new to prowlers. My previous thread stated front end making noise well i think i found the problem. I check the front diff fluid and their was none. So i filled her up and drove around and parked it back in the garage and their was oil all over the bottom. Looked with a flashlight and seen it was coming out of rear of the front diff where the front drive shaft goes into the diff. What needs to be done and how. Sorry again and thanks for all the help.

Don't be sorry about asking questions. That is what this forum is all about.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I think Desertcat is right you have a a bad seal. Call up Chris at EAAC and he can send one out quickly for you. Chis can be reached at 1-800-293-1586. Great guy to deal with and very good prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts