Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting ready to install catch can on front diff,running out of things to do.somebody out there has to be working on something,come on guys and gals.

·
Registered
733 Posts
getting ready to install catch can on front diff,running out of things to do.somebody out there has to be working on something,come on guys and gals.
what's the problem you're trying to solve? popping seals?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how you doing, no i am not popping seals, i did the rear diff, now i thought i would do the front. just something to do. i got about 1500 miles easy and hard, and never have blew a seal. popped a blatter once. just run diffs 1 inch low.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
IMHO ... ya don't need the front one, you shouldn't be in 4x that long at high speeds

·
Registered
733 Posts
I ran open lines on both my front and back diffs and only put 175ml's in both.. i did put a catch can on them just in case but so far.. it seems to be doing the trick.. (knock on wood).

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
how you doing, no i am not popping seals, i did the rear diff, now i thought i would do the front. just something to do. i got about 1500 miles easy and hard, and never have blew a seal. popped a blatter once. just run diffs 1 inch low.
I did the rear diff and feel it worked as planned. Never got around to doing the front a after a few years noticed it never needed it. 2006 650

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts