Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Can you give us more information on the problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on my 2010 arctic cat 1000 prowler I picked up a high pitch whistle in the fuel pump on the hunts this year we were putting 100 miles a day on it. I got a code that read EFI we reset it and it has not returned but I still got the high pitch noise I was told it could be the fuel pump only got 1400 miles on the machine[]

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
on my 2010 arctic cat 1000 prowler I picked up a high pitch whistle in the fuel pump on the hunts this year we were putting 100 miles a day on it. I got a code that read EFI we reset it and it has not returned but I still got the high pitch noise I was told it could be the fuel pump only got 1400 miles on the machine[]
You might want to pick up a spare,but I would run it till it quit's .............my opinion. let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
also welcome to the house from another XTZ owner

fill in your signature line so we don't half to ask a question before we reply .... also area/town helps so we have a clue as to ride area/type of riding .. again help us answer better sometimes.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Any other issues, or just the EFI code, and high pitched noise? I have an 09 EFI Prowler and have not had any EFI, or fuel pump related problems.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
a week pump will cause it to sputter when you take off....lack of pressure a loud pump is usualy a sighn of a bad pump or its struggling to pump fuel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts