Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast at Little Sahara in Oklahoma last week. Here's me and the toy having some fun. Had some fun playing with the quads in my group as well. After alot of trash talking by the quad riders, there were alot of guys that got a big surprise. Out of the 15-17 quads that lined up to race, the only one I could not catch/beat was a highly modded yammy450. Made some believers. 80mph in sand is rush!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Had a blast at Little Sahara in Oklahoma last week. Here's me and the toy having some fun. Had some fun playing with the quads in my group as well. After alot of trash talking by the quad riders, there were alot of guys that got a big surprise. Out of the 15-17 quads that lined up to race, the only one I could not catch/beat was a highly modded yammy450. Made some believers. 80mph in sand is rush!!!!
Great Air!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Good pic. Nice ride.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've never seen a prowler that high off the ground. Do you have stock suspension?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

Here are a few of my Rhino,,, the Cat went bigger than this last ride kinda by accident??? lol
I landed really hard and it held up!! pretty happy with the suspension right now!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

Here are a few of my Rhino,,, the Cat went bigger than this last ride kinda by accident??? lol
I landed really hard and it held up!! pretty happy with the suspension right now!!
The Rhino pictures? You didn't go there did you. Just wait until Joe sees these. He is going to tear into you for sure. Lol :D

Joe I know you are smiling just a little right now !

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts