Banned
70 Posts
ya deal with them all the time the are 30min from my house

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let us know how they treat you.

Well I ended up ordering from babbits, Didnt want to since they put it to you on shipping, 32 dollars i think, I think from funoutfitters it was like 8 dollars but aperently google took me to the wrong page or something and the real part number was wrong...

Ill end up giving funoutfitters a shot on the next go if they are closer on price on the next purchase.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pulled this off funoutfitters website when the shipping came up... guess you just have to shop shipping now days... Its freaking gay that you have to pay that much. Heck for a gasket id ask them to put it in a envelope lol

Orders Over $300 Ship for $1.66
Orders Over $100 Ship for $2.66
Orders Over $50 Ship for $8.66
Orders Under $50 Ship for $12.66

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
In my case the closest dealer is 20 miles away. @ 20 miles per gallon that is still 2 gallons of fuel @ 3.00 per gallon. And that is 6 bucks. Plus the tax on the part that you don't pay if you buy online out of state. Plus the 40 miles I just put on my truck. And having to deal with stupid drivers and the parts guy telling me what I need. No thanks. Much rather type in the part number and give a c.c. number and get back to life.
Babbitts cost me $17 for a $3.95 gasket.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
385 Posts
In my case the closest dealer is 20 miles away. @ 20 miles per gallon that is still 2 gallons of fuel @ 3.00 per gallon. And that is 6 bucks. Plus the tax on the part that you don't pay if you buy online out of state. Plus the 40 miles I just put on my truck. And having to deal with stupid drivers and the parts guy telling me what I need. No thanks. Much rather type in the part number and give a c.c. number and get back to life.
I agree but my prowler sat tore down for 3 weeks waiting on gacket.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my dealer is around 80 miles away.. So im looking 100 buxs in fuel and then the tax. If he would of had it in stock and came "close" to the prices online I would of drove up there and picked it up since I do not like waiting. But the difference in price and fuel and tax would of allowed me to buy another set of rims and tires lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I put the bel-ray waterproof grease on both sides of the cvt gasket.
Comes apart real nice and does not let water in at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts