Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at FST yesterday and Torrey showed how much bump steer the Prowler has stock, it's alot. Be sure when buying suspension kit's you buy one that addresses this problem. Some of the better companies don't have there suspension kits out yet because they are building kits that fix the bump steer. At the top of the travel these things toe in something 3+ inches. Just information I thought might be good to know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
So, are they coming out with an LT kit for the XTZ? I always loved their Rhino kit with the re-located shocks towers. Just makes sense to me.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
As you know the tie rod does does run at the same plane as the upper or lower a arm.So the angles or geometry are not the same as the suspension cycles.Gets really bad at full compression.Also the pivot point for the tie rod verses the arm should be as close as you can get them.Heavy duty 4130 tie rods that are at the same plane as the a arms.There are pics. of them under bent tie rods post.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
861 Posts
when will they finish up the LT kit unleashed? Do they have a website?

thanks
Split.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts