Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my prowler 700 have problem , gasket exhaust pipe are go away . my question , do you know if only arctic cat have one ??? do you thinck after maket have one ??? merci !!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Speedwerx has a great replacement

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dealer part #

Hi Pascal:

Your local dealer probably has the part or can get it overnight. The Arctic Cat part number is 0412-338 (Exhaust pipe gasket). A pretty straight forward part, not sure if going aftermarket has any real purpose.

Whenever looking for parts, try an online microfiche, they are very useful and usually supply pricing and availability

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hi Pascal:

Your local dealer probably has the part or can get it overnight. The Arctic Cat part number is 0412-338 (Exhaust pipe gasket). A pretty straight forward part, not sure if going aftermarket has any real purpose.

Whenever looking for parts, try an online microfiche, they are very useful and usually supply pricing and availability
It is common for that factory gasket to fail, Do yourself a favor and gewt the Speedwerx gasket.

·
Registered
733 Posts
It is common for that factory gasket to fail, Do yourself a favor and gewt the Speedwerx gasket.
X2 on that one joe.. i've run in to this before, the best preventative maintenance I can suggest to save you the trouble of this gasket failing is to remove the bolts and put some red locktite on them. I think the biggest reason is the bolts constantly loosen and the rattling pipe ruins it.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Seth I will give you a A+ on that one!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
My speedwerx gasket has been great! No problems with it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Looks like I should be ordering one too.. good point on the gasket compressing, I've just been re-torquing my bolts periodically but it would be nice to just not have to worry about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts