Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hauled the XTZ from Ny back to Fl. when I went to unload it, The speedometer and all the gauges won't work, runs very rough. any ideas?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
checked everything I can figure out to check, its gotta be a bad gauge. just dreading the $350

·
Registered
656 Posts
Would a bad gauge make it run rough?

·
Registered
491 Posts
I hauled the XTZ from Ny back to Fl. when I went to unload it, The speedometer and all the gauges won't work, runs very rough. any ideas?

i wont get into the drama that led up to me having this same problem yesterday . but check your fuses . there is 6 fuses and if io remember right it was the second one on the left set . its marked lights... i was in a fit of rage and terror last night when mine shorted out but i replaced that one and it smoothed right out and dash worked again .

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOZACAT you are my new best friend!! it was the "lights" fuse. and yes it makes it run in safe mode which is the same as the "override" button so its like the override is ON all the time. runs like a CAT now!! thanks guys for the help, hope I can return the favor someday.

·
Registered
491 Posts
SOZACAT you are my new best friend!! it was the "lights" fuse. and yes it makes it run in safe mode which is the same as the "override" button so its like the override is ON all the time. runs like a CAT now!! thanks guys for the help, hope I can return the favor someday.

im happy to help out and sure glad you werent in my situation when i had to figure it out ! but i can tell ya Now what every fuse runs! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts