Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set + 1 of GBC Dirt Commanders the same tires that won the Baja for sale. They have 30 miles on them and they are 26x11x14 rears and 26x9x14 fronts. I have 5 total tires 3 fronts and 2 rears. One of the fronts is mounted as my spare and has 0 miles on it .I will take $500.00 for all 5 of them.

I don't want to ship but I will meet half way if the distance is reasonable. Here is a write up on the tires.

GBC Dirt Commander 8-Ply ATV Tires Review - ATV Torture Forums

(new lower price $400.00)

·
Registered
491 Posts
anybody looking for a amazing deal on tires should just follow Todd around for a few hes always got a brand new set for sale ! :D i got the last set he had and they were exactly the condition he said they were in !

i spread the word !
what ya goin with how buddy ? baja crosses again ?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:
anybody looking for a amazing deal on tires should just follow Todd around for a few hes always got a brand new set for sale ! :D i got the last set he had and they were exactly the condition he said they were in !

i spread the word !
what ya goin with how buddy ? baja crosses again ?
Lol! :D I am looking at a few different tires right now.

·
Registered
861 Posts
i saw these tires today and the nubs arent even rubbed off..not sayin that Todd doesnt rub his nubs, just sayin, nice tires, brand new... :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
oh it'll spin em..might spin em more if you werent so busy!! lol...;) i am sure Todd has some of that nasty canadian "whiskey" you drink on hand...

·
Registered
861 Posts
you guys have a serious need for speed..lol, that trip cost me 150 bones to ride in that rig...lost my friggin Oakleys..........! arggh

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you guys have a serious need for speed..lol, that trip cost me 150 bones to ride in that rig...lost my friggin Oakleys..........! arggh
Yeah Rick lost his Oakley sun glasses when we where pulling a few g's through a whoop section. Sorry Rick :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
no probs Todd..i am glad its finally coming together... :D maybe you can even ride with us one day...(saying that like my car is running)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Why you no like those tires?kinda lookn around at tires myself.want something that makes it drive more responsive like a truck,less like a 4whlr.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts