Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure those are the ones that Bipolar Jim has been talking about.You need a lower gear ratio?
I have not heard what he has said do you have a link to a thread
as for the lower gearing I just figure if this machine does 75+ and I mainly run at glamis I dont think I will need to go more than 65 so if I could get there a bit quicker then that would be more to my advantage
Any thoughts are appreciated I had a stock rhino before with just a filter jetting and a clutch kit and that is my only utv experience

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Are you running paddles in your future at the dunes?The reason i ask is if you are going to run paddles maybe run a 25 inch tall tire and that will probably lower your gearing and top speed over you stock 26 inch tire.
That's ok that that is your only exp.We are on your side around here.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice I am just thinking of options it looks like the after market tie rods are going to need 14in wheels so I was trying to think of options with bigger tires

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok cool I read that earlier and was thinking that they would work probably just need a wider offset rim and that is what yours looks like
Thanks again for the info.
I see you are running stock a-arms Do you have a gusset kit for the mounts or had any issues with frame problems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.