Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will stop by for sure what is the best time to hunt you and mark down to go for a quick ride.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I missed you guys I made it out but just for the day I had some issues with the cat not going into the proper gear so I never made it out to the hill but have sense been working on a fix. I did make a day trip to gordons well over new years weekend to do a bit of testing and it seems as though I still have some bugs to work out, but while I was there I did have a chance to finally run against a Rzr-s with an MCX turbo kit with the skat paddles and smoothies. We raced up freeway hill twice both times I won by about two cars. I was pretty pumped because I ride mainly with guys that have the rzrs and have been talking about how things would be different if they had a turbo, ha ha I love this cat it is the best.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are the requirements for riding a UTV at Glamis? I believe all vehicles require a flag... what about helmets? I have two little kids that ride in the back seat (one in a car seat). Not sure I could get a helmet on them peacefully. Does Glamis allow UTV's with rear seats? Do I need a special sticker if I am visiting from Arizona?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Flags are required, helmets are a good idea but not required. they do check for green stickers on season when it is busy. just have your registration and you should be fine. Most important be careful! big deep sand!

·
Registered
861 Posts
i though you only needed your utv license and registration for arizona for UTV? no green stickers cuz these are street licensed vehicles in arizona... when are permits available for ISDRA for the new season? should be soon? split

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He said that after saying they check for green stickers, also the permits are already for sale my buddy sent me a pic of his yesturday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts