Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so we are heading to wash 15, its nice and quiet down there.. :eek: I know some of you guys are heading to gordons so maybe we can meet up. But so far here is the list for the 19th,

Split
DarkJuJu
FlyinLow
Jimbo

anyone else wanna join up, circle the wagons? I am hoping for better luck overall :rolleyes:, since my last 3 to gordons didnt go to well.. lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
OK so we are heading to wash 15, its nice and quiet down there.. :eek: I know some of you guys are heading to gordons so maybe we can meet up. But so far here is the list for the 19th,

Split
DarkJuJu
FlyinLow
Jimbo

anyone else wanna join up, circle the wagons? I am hoping for better luck overall :rolleyes:, since my last 3 to gordons didnt go to well.. lol
How long are you guys staying out there? Anyone going to be out there Thanksgiving weekend?

I would come and hang out with you guys but Im still waiting on parts for my motor from AC. Last I heard I wont get the oil pump til about Nov 22nd, but should only take me a few hours to throw it back together barring any issues of course. Let me know, Id like to see those XTZs in action.

Jordan

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Same here, Cant wait!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Rick we are going to Gordon's again. Have a safe trip and we will hook up again soon.

DC
I dont think I want to be behind you when your hair blows off!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts