Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried my new Choko Claw Gloves out fri night, I took a 20 mile ride at 14 degrees for once my hands never got cold,at first I thought they would be awkward to wear,but I was amazed with how much you can still use your fingers Rob from Canada told me about these gloves last year,They also have 100 grams of thinsulate.........I bet I have owned 50 pairs of gloves in my life and these are the only ones my hands never got cold in......:):):):):)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Choko Gloves

Awesome gloves...............:) They have separate linings for each one of your fingers.........lol I messed up when I ordered them and ordered Them Twice....now I have 2 pair.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome gloves...............:) They have separate linings for each one of your fingers.........lol I messed up when I ordered them and ordered Them Twice....now I have 2 pair.
Kewl! I have a pair for snowmobiling. Also have Choko bibs and helmet. Great stuff.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Looks like they were designed by a sleestack. :D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kewl! I have a pair for snowmobiling. Also have Choko bibs and helmet. Great stuff.
They sent me a catalog looks like they sell nice stuff and pricey........I paid 70 dollars for these gloves and they are leather if they keep my hands warm i don't care how much they cost.I love them............Muddogefi/Brian told me about Choko gloves also.........

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I have several pairs of snowmobile gloves, very warm and flexible. Outstanding for the snowmobile handlebars, warm plus good protection on the knuckles!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
they look like foot covers for a Yakkk :)

J/K

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Good to have warm hands! My wife's are cold! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
ya but ya have to wonder when he get's down on all fours and tromps around LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts