Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2007 650 cc Artic Cat and I know to keep anti-freeze in the coolent ,,but is there any thing that maybe the manual dosn't cover like ice build up on any of the parts . I will be storing the Cat out doors but under a covered roof . Might get down to close to Zero here in northwest Oregon .

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the 2007 650 cc Artic Cat and I know to keep anti-freeze in the coolent ,,but is there any thing that maybe the manual dosn't cover like ice build up on any of the parts . I will be storing the Cat out doors but under a covered roof . Might get down to close to Zero here in northwest Oregon .

Three other things to think about. 1. make sure the battery is fully charged (a small trickle charger recommended). 2. add a fuel stabilizer if you don't plan running it for extended periods of time. 3. a lighter engine oil if you plan on starting on one of those cold days. I will be getting my XTZ out on occasion but I keep it garaged. www.dixiecreek.net :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ametric

I plan on taking it out at least once every couple weeks to keep the battery charged and the fuel mixed up . I have a shop ,but have a 72 chevy truck I am refurbashing and when I get it up and running I will have a spot for the Cat inside..
Looks like it's cold in your neck of the woods ,,is that a up to date photo? I have a brother who lives in Nampa not far from you . If you have snow then he must have snow also..

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks ametric

I plan on taking it out at least once every couple weeks to keep the battery charged and the fuel mixed up . I have a shop ,but have a 72 chevy truck I am refurbashing and when I get it up and running I will have a spot for the Cat inside..
Looks like it's cold in your neck of the woods ,,is that a up to date photo? I have a brother who lives in Nampa not far from you . If you have snow then he must have snow also..
Picture was taken last winter but we did have a snow storm about 3 weeks ago that dumped 6" around the house. I live during the week in Meridian which is your brothers neighbor town, both are west of Boise.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Three other things to think about. 1. make sure the battery is fully charged (a small trickle charger recommended). 2. add a fuel stabilizer if you don't plan running it for extended periods of time. 3. a lighter engine oil if you plan on starting on one of those cold days. I will be getting my XTZ out on occasion but I keep it garaged. www.dixiecreek.net :)

Wonderful picture thanks for sharing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts