Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QA1-14-300 from summit is 2 1/2 spring. I need a 2 inch for my retainers to work. is this the wrong part number? thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well these are going back to summit tomarrow. any vendors out there have any suggestions? dont do any hardcore offroading but dont like the sagging rear end when i put 100#s in the bed. tired of messen with removing springs.want a direct bolt on. 2010 xtx700 thanks.

·
Registered
491 Posts
well these are going back to summit tomarrow. any vendors out there have any suggestions? dont do any hardcore offroading but dont like the sagging rear end when i put 100#s in the bed. tired of messen with removing springs.want a direct bolt on. 2010 xtx700 thanks.

call mike at prestige motorsports . hes a member here. i dont have is number but its on his profile . awsome guy to deal with and i bet he has them in stock . that where i got mine and he knew ecxatly what i was looking for

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have a 2010 xtz and ordered QA1 14x350 from summit no problems.I moved the back springs to the front it give great ride and no more sagging. I also have made a rear seat and cage on mine and with 5 adults I have no problem.....

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Joe,
You have an XTX, that's the difference. The XTX uses a smaller bodied shock that needs smaller springs. The QA's are larger diameter that work with the XTZ shocks.
Do as soazcat said, call Mike at Prestige and let him know you have and XTX. He'll get you taken care of.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does anyone make a king or fox bolt on replacement for all 4 corners fo the xtx?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
does anyone make a king or fox bolt on replacement for all 4 corners fo the xtx?
Yes, King and Fox both make replacement shocks for the XTX as does Walker Evans. Makes a heck of a difference in handling..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts