Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in an email and even though it is a terrible thing to happen and look at ,,I feel that showing it might save a life ,,either you who ride motorcycles or your children or some one you know that you would like to share this with..

I personally had a friend who died on a motorcycle from drinking and speeding and maybe you have also ,,I miss my friend that died some 35 years ago ,,stories are welcome in this post .

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa , Oklahoma . They found this on the road.

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the highway and were struck with the following image.

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better pull over and check out his rig.

Notice the motorcycle driver has no shoes on from the impact or from being dragged all that distance.

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the Semi.

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at least 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.
It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle...

Now for the rest of the story!
THIS GUY SURVIVED...!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've seen this before but i'm pretty sure he died. Why is noone working on him just taking pictures? Pretty sure he's dead, if not those are some cruel cops/paramedics getting pics first.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen this before but i'm pretty sure he died. Why is noone working on him just taking pictures? Pretty sure he's dead, if not those are some cruel cops/paramedics getting pics first.

I appologize for not looking into this further as I have been informed that the guy did die ..

I thought about the pictures taken first also and just maybe the cops thought he was dead ,,or wanted medics to move him due to lawsuits??? and then after the medics arrived learned that he was alive at that time ,,just an opinion of course..

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I received that email as well. That is pretty freaky. Could you imagine being the truck drive walking around to the back of his truck and seeing a guy just standing there?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I received that email last week. The most important thing to remember when riding is, don't ride stupid! Still very sad pictures.

·
Registered
271 Posts
guys that was not recent. i saw that same thing on a racing forum about 2 years ago. same pix, same write-up everything. i actually have seen more pictures than you posted there are more pix of it than you have. he did not make it.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
if i remember correctly, the extra pictures i've seen of it, show that he's messed his britches (normal for a person after death) and his feet are dragged flat. his socks are bloody from dragging on the road. the driver did not drive for a few miles he stopped rather quickly but still dragged the motorcyclists feet tearing them up. that guy had a bad night no way around it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
terrible to see. I first thought it was one of those joke things, you know where body parts are hanging out of trunk or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts