Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Jim, and I'm and alcoho... Hold on, wrong forum. :rolleyes: Well at least I got my name right and I recently acquired an 08 650 XT which is another form of addiction. Right? So far I really like the rig and look forward to many happy trips with it. I also discovered this forum and have learned a lot of helpful tips from you - the great unwashed masses who love runnin' in the mud. We don't have much mud here in Arizona but we're butt deep in dust. Like most of you, my e-brake doesn't work worth a crap. Like not at all. Looking to put a ball valve line lock in to help steady it on the trailer. I also have a question about replacing the rear brake pads but will post that in the Garage forum. I enjoy reading the posts and replies and all the camaraderie that exists. I think I'm gonnal like it here.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome Jim...the first step in fixing your problem is admitting you have one. Now that, that is out of the way. Congrats on your purchase. There may be a thread already on the rear brakes.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts