Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, glad to be here. I am thinking about buying a new prowler 1000. Any word of advised before I buy? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hello everyone, glad to be here. I am thinking about buying a new prowler 1000. Any word of advised before I buy? Thanks in advance.
Welcome, From what it looks like I would buy a 2011 or 2012 Prowler XTZ 1000 or the new Wildcat sport UTV.

·
Registered
97 Posts
what part of central texas are you in? i live near marlin, if you want an extended test ride look me up. i have the 2011 1000 prowler with a few goodies and always looking for someone to add to the group. the dealer in waco dont know wht they are doing yet, but they seem to be very willing to treat the customer right which is fine with me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr Potato Head I am in Crawford, I just bought a 2010 1000 XTZ and love it. do you have somewhere you ride over there? I am always looking for somewhere to ride.

·
Registered
97 Posts
we mainly hit the backroads, i can run for a while and not see much if any pavement. only problem is ive been stopped twice recently by the same hwy patrol. we do on occasion go to east texas and ride mud creek or river run.
here's a short vid and what you can do with minimal mods.

·
Registered
97 Posts
no, i have muzzy duals, ron woods airbox, and a 4* timing advance offset key. the clutching and gearing is bone stock, never had the cover off. i also welded the sld to allow the power to get to the ground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts