Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:):)Long time atv rider just upgraded to a 2009 Prowler 550 flatbed....6 months and 1000 miles later..... can't beleive I waited this long to jump into this sport.....Luv these Prowlers!!!....Thank-you for this site!!...Looking forward to this New Membership!!...Gary

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome the family, we spent so much time in ours we got rid of the atv's.

Waiting for the trails to open in the southern part of the state. Got a few trips to northern MN this year if things work out and gas doesn't go insane.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Have you had any issues with it? Ive the same thing. I bought a 09 550 flat bed a few weeks ago. Only have abt 20 miles on it. Just curious as to how its been holding up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have a warranty keep an eye out for the rear differential seal...very common to leak from new...Also E-brake never worked properly from new .....Both items were taken care of under the 3 month warranty....A Good dealer is essential to getting problems taken care of...A Good dealer will point out warranty issues to check before warranty expires....Very Pleased with "The Cat Shack" Babbit MN....Adam is very Knowledgeable and helpful.....Luv this 550...1000 Miles Going Strong....You wont be dissapointed...Top out at 52mph today!!!.....Best regards....Gary

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank-you Everyone for Welcoming Responses!!!

Looks Like I found Nice Bunch here....Glad to be part of this Prowler Group....Great way to exchange Information....Looking Forward to Learning Much More about this Unique Sport.....Thanks again.....Gary:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts