Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions. I can't afford a fancy gun safe. Question is trigger lock or cable lock?

Thanks-

Rick

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Looking for opinions. I can't afford a fancy gun safe. Question is trigger lock or cable lock?

Thanks-

Rick
I have both and they work

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I prefer the trigger lock,I have a gun safe,also no kids at home..............

·
Registered
432 Posts

Thanks-

Rick
Whichever you use, don't lose the keys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks All-

Ordered some trigger locks. No kids here, live alone, but can't imagine some mut breaking in and stealing an unsecured gun.

Thanks-

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
you have to play it safe now days............

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thanks All-

Ordered some trigger locks. No kids here, live alone, but can't imagine some mut breaking in and stealing an unsecured gun.

Thanks-
...hope you don't need to arm yourself quickly for protection. Thugs don't care if the weapons have locks on them or not. Good luck, get yourself a side by side and come back to visit.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
T-Bird I hope you are right. I do still have my side by side. 2012 XTZ, with tracks. Currently on Craig's List. Awesome machine, too big for a number of the trails I ride.

Thanks-

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
do you have it listed on here,do you plan on getting you a different one.

·
Registered
432 Posts
T-Bird I hope you are right. I do still have my side by side. 2012 XTZ, with tracks. Currently on Craig's List. Awesome machine, too big for a number of the trails I ride.

Thanks-
I tell ya, put pictures and specs on here and/or Ebay and sell it. That's were I found my Prowler and last three Harley Davidsons at very good prices. I would think a tracked Prowler wound make a very good ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts