Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a head that fits a 650 h1 or 700 h1. It can be a good or bad head as long as one intake valve guide is in good shape. A customer had a freak occurance and one valve guide cracked. Never seen this happen and it could be the customers fault. The guide cannot be purchased from Cat sepperatly from the head and who wants to buy a $1000 head when they need just a valve guide.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I need a head that fits a 650 h1 or 700 h1. It can be a good or bad head as long as one intake valve guide is in good shape. A customer had a freak occurance and one valve guide cracked. Never seen this happen and it could be the customers fault. The guide cannot be purchased from Cat sepperatly from the head and who wants to buy a $1000 head when they need just a valve guide.
I would try some Harley motor guys they should be able to fix it.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Where did it crack?If it cracked the part that sticks out into the port i would run it.Just clean it up with a foredom, or a dremel or die grinder etc.I always cut them off at the roof of the port anyway.Better flow that way.And as far as changing it any engine machine shop can get that guide or one that will be a good replacement.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anybody ever figure out a valve guide replacement for 2007 650 H1 motor?
0808-002 is the AC part number.... not available
11115-32E70 is Susuki part number I was told would fit after turning down OD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts